This website’s main traffic for the last few years has been for content and tools related to Battrick – users following the links there to this site, or finding this site in search results for the term “battrick” and / or the name of the tools I’d built for it.
Look what arrived in the post for me yesterday! My very own, named, mug with the Battrick logo printed on it!
Back in January I wrote a post about all the web projects that I wanted to work on whilst I wasn’t working. Here’s an update for each of those.
We’d got a report that a page on the Battrick site was coming up as being a phishing url in Norton Internet Security. I tried contacting a Norton agent, to see if they could help, as although the page in question is in a “hidden” frame, it’s not even close to being a phishing page. This is the chat log.
As it’s now officially been made public that I’ve been made in to a developer for Battrick, I can now share my thoughts on developments for my own spreadsheets and tools.
Over the last few days I’ve been helping to do some work on a new spreadsheet for the Battrick game I play. Someone (zinc) had found a highly accurate formula to work out the un-displayed sub levels of players, based on their wage, and this spreadsheet made use of that formula.